Insurance Coverages

There are a number of insurance coverages that are required, while others are optional, depending on your business. If you are a Trucking Company, Commercial Auto Insurance coverage is mandatory in all 50 states and Primary Liability is required to stay legal on the road. Let our Commercial Insurance Specialists educate you on what insurance coverage you need for your company.

Insurance Coverages

What coverages do you need?


It is important to keep in mind your legal requirements. Trucking insurance is mandatory in all 50 states, and not having proper insurance could cost you pricey fines or your license.

Primary Liability

You are legally required to have primary trucking liability insurance. Primary liability covers injuries and damage that may occur to another driver and their vehicle in an accident.

Non-Trucking Liability

If you use your truck for non-business purposes you will need non-trucking liability insurance coverage for potential property damage or bodily injury to a third party.

Physical Damage

Risk of damage to your truck is always a possibility. Physical Damage coverage can be used to protect you from theft, vandalism, natural disasters, and so much more.

Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage

Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage can help if you are in an accident and the person in the other vehicle is Uninsured or Underinsured.

Truck Cargo

In many cases, the most valuable asset in your business is the cargo you haul. Truck Cargo coverage insures the contents of the trailer and much more so you are not liable for damages.

On-Hook Towing Insurance Coverage

On-Hook Towing Insurance Coverage pays for damages to a vehicle, such as fire or collision, while the car is in tow.

Garagekeepers Insurance Coverage

Garagekeeper coverage protects tow truck drivers against things like fire, theft, vandalism, or a collision with a vehicle they are towing.

Trailer Interchange Insurance Coverage

Trailer Interchange Coverage is meant to protect carriers that are in possession of or transporting a container or trailer they don’t own.

Diminished Value Insurance Coverage

Diminished Value Coverage accounts for the actual or perceived loss in market value or resale value of a car that was in an accident.

Pay-Per-Load Insurance Coverage

Pay-Per-Load Insurance Coverage is a short-term load coverage that allows you to quickly expand the coverage on your cargo for higher value items.

States Of Insurance Coverage

Headquartered in Pennsylvania, we provide all lines of coverage including commercial truck insurance for trucking companies of all sizes across the US.

"We strive to provide the best customer service to each client when it comes to their commercial truck insurance coverage. We also take it one step further by pairing our client's insurance with industry leading DOT Compliance Services from Compliance Navigation Specialists."
Jared Kline
Client Services Executive