Physical Damage Coverage 101​

What is physical damage insurance coverage and who is it for?

Physical damage insurance coverage is not required on your truck unless your vehicle is leased. If it is, then you are most likely required to have Physical Damage insurance. On the other hand, if your vehicle is fully paid for, Physical Damage coverage is optional.

Let our commercial truck insurance specialists educate you on what insurance coverage you need for your company.

Who is Physical Damage Coverage for?

Any time you drive, you are exposed to risk. Your truck could be damaged in an accident or from another disaster. It could be stolen or vandalized. Any of these issues could put your truck out of commission and compromise your business.
Physical Damage coverage offers 24-hour collision coverage for damages to your tractor or trailer.
  • Collision, Comprehensive or Specified perils
  • Aggregate and combined deductibles
  • Rental reimbursement
  • Gap coverage
  • Personal effects for drivers
  • Towing coverage
  • Electronic Equipment coverage
  • Downtime Loss Expense

Our Knowledgeable team

Kiel Kilby

Account Executive

Kiel has been with us since the company’s inception and can answer any questions you have related to commercial truck insurance.

Holly Turner

Account Manager

Holly can educate you on commercial truck insurance no matter what you are hauling. We assist long-haul and short-haul truckers, Hazmat Carriers, Fleets, etc.

Zachary Wagner

Account Executive

Zach is dedicated to serving all of his clients to the best of his ability. He will always shop his clients to maintain the lowest possible premiums with the best coverage.

CNS Insurance employees

Get a Quick Quote

Let our commercial truck insurance specialists provide a quote to our preferred markets.

Coverage Questions?

Are you concerned about what coverage you need.